She's Baaaack!





Halo everyone! I just got back from a nice long holiday. I know I have been MIA and I meant to blog while I was away but I didn't get enough time to research and put posts up. Since I have been AWOL for quite a while, I intend to blog every other day for the next two weeks. Yay!

First off, R.I.P to all those who lost their lives in the ADC plane crash - it's very sad and may the Lord comfort their families and those bereaved. It's so sad that over the past year we have had a number of such cases:


Bellview Airlines Flight 210 (October 22nd, 2005)
Sosoliso Flight 1145 (December 10, 2005)
ADC Flight 53 (October 29, 2006)

May we continue to pray for our country and rebuke further accidents such as these or any other kind.
Meanwhile, for the Mona Fan Club, I'm sure you're glad to know I'm alive and kicking and thanks to Don Chichi, this is just to let you know that MONA.BLOGSPOT.COM is not me, lol my friends say I'm crazy but I don't think my craise has reached that yet. Check out the page for a giggle and enjoy the rest of your day xxx



P.S. I thought I had put this up but for the poets and those who love writing, please check out http://www.afrizonemag.com/flyer.html before Tuesday, October 31st and sorry for the short notice. There is a link on the flyer for you to enter or contact Adaora Lilani Mbelu-- Economics Dept, College of Business Northern Kentucky University at slobbyranger@yahoo.com xx

16 comments:

Don Chi as Blog Marley a.k.a. El Senor Supremo said...

e kabo ma. details, details, details. (damn, i am such a chick)

Bella Naija said...

Mona...ah ah
Y r u withholding the details of the trip!
Welcome back!
I have been checking ur blog wondering...where is this chick...

Anonymous said...

lol @ don chi...u meant to say u r such a "gbeborun" abi?..lol..Well, welcome back Mona....emm, so really, like, where did u go???.."inquiring" minds wanna know?

Anonymous said...

With those Pics u have up, someone would think that you were about to drop some Yarns on that Great vacation... I'm sure u had a blast...
Will be checking on those "Every Other Day" posts...

Anonymous said...

welcome back,mona. good to have you home.

Aramide said...

Thank u pplzzzz...ok so I didn't go anywhere exotic oh, just went to Europe, Edingburgh and Munich to be precise....had a blast! xxxx

Aramide said...

Edinburgh*

Dimples said...

Lol....after all your flight searching...u should freaking know how to spell Edinburgh by now....
Anyways good to know you had fun sha.
Blogger l'omo sha get a blogging becuase if u can count the amount of hits me alone has on this your page..one can call me a freak or obsessed.
Nice to have u back....

Mari said...

Welcome Mona! Glad to have you back. Got the email... they are lovely as usual! Am sooo jealous you get to have vacations like this.

Did u say u intend to blog everyday? Hmmm, we'll hold you to your word, u know that so get busy!

Aramide said...

ah ah now I said every other day! LOL

LondonBuki said...

U said every other day and today is Tuesday... so we are waiting ;-)

Welcome back...

God help our country.

Aramide said...

hehe i just realised i set it to sunday, ehn lets skip tuesday for now...i actually put this blog up on monday, allow me jare hehe xx

Beautifully Human said...

** sigh** I wish I could go on holiday right now.

Anonymous said...

welcome back mami!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time..

Anonymous said...

hey mona! went to the mona.blogspot page... lol! funny if people thought that was yours hehe...