Merry Christmas



Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas from Naija to the Core!!


Seeing as there is a time and a season for everything, the time has now come for me to admit that blogging isn't the same as it used to be. As a result, I had thoughts of shutting it down but after a couple of conversations, I have decided to limit this to a monthly, lengthy post.

I look forward to interesting news and updates in 2009....

Hope you have had a lovely year so far and are looking forward to an even better new year.

It's the season to give gifts.......currently, I don't have anything special but speaking of gifts, check out Tyra's unique gift to Beyonce here:



Also, Beyonce premieres her new videos for the second two singles from her albu, I Am… Sasha Fierece. Check out HALO




While some stars are in the studio, some are holiday-ing up in Aspen.....the likes of newlyweds, Mariah and Nick.




My last post will be on or around the 31st....See flyers below for events in Lagos this Christmas. Have fun! Joyeux Noel!!! xx










2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy new year!

Unknown said...

The fashion industry and replica handbags designers give a fresh energy and a unique creativity to designer replica handbags ready-to-wear collections. A contemporary artist, whether designer bags is an architect, a photographer or a fashion designer, often produces unexpected creations. It is a bold challenge for designer handbags and I believe that only a handful of brands have been able to surpass the boundaries to this point between luxury and contemporary creation.