(Untitled)


Video on YouTube - How To Pick Up Nigerian Women (Toooo Funny)




Mona's Comment: Please note this is not how to pick up all Nigerian Women, for those who are not aware - although this is slightly common, it does not always happen like this lol (I bow my head in shame lol)



Video on YouTube - Fish Go Deep Dancing (This is SERIOUS)




Mona's Comment: I think at one point he spanked himself and at another point he slipped, am I right?


Mona's Blog Roll:



I'm shouting out an interesting blog this week - The Passion of A Writer by my friend, Adeola Adelekun.

It is a very inspiring blog for Christian Singles, talking about real life situations a lot of young people find themselves in and words of advice. I'm loving her writing style, check it out!
P.S. Are you guys feeling my shout out pic? As in REAL SHOUT OUT.



LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST!

Check out DonChiChi (friend and fellow blogger) starring as Timon in the Lion King at The Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos on the 29th and 30th of June. So for those in Lagos, try and make it. See flyer below:

11 comments:

Mari said...

Arrrrrrr...Mona, I'm going to have to smack you for this. I cant stop laughing. What movie was that from? Gonna go finish reading the rest.

Mari said...

Really some ppl have time sha... what was that guy doing?

Anonymous said...

Wats up Mona....Like I'm so used to Aramide :)....Thanks for shouting out my blog...and im loving this ur site...dont get my addicted...ive been on there thrice today......tk care babes...Deola

Don Chi as Blog Marley a.k.a. El Senor Supremo said...

thanx 4 the love hon... hakuna matata

Anonymous said...

lol Mona, thank God that was just a movie. Did u see how the girl just changed one Jayree mentioned Yankee. And how come the yankee guy couldn't go pick up his own girls?
As for the shaking guy, I can't stop laughing lol... How do you find this stuff?

Anonymous said...

*oops I meant once. By the way, I would have so gone for the Lion King play if I was in Naija that's one of my favorite movies :)

BiMbyLaDs** said...

nice blog.. i always keep comin back! funny!! i have friends who are friends with u but i dont think we've ever met.. one day) sha!! lol.. take care babes...:-)

Iyaniwura said...

that vid is just funny sturrves.. as in 'enuff dollars'.. rrriigghhtt....more like they will use you to 'make' the dollars.. lol.. and that poor baby.. Mona why now?? lol..later..

Suby said...

LOL, that movie clip had me in stitches Mona, they could have actually used a cool car :d

Suby

Anonymous said...

I love the fish go deep guy's confindence man. . . . .dancing stupidly and bold enough to put it on the world wide web.

Anonymous said...

yepa!how come i am just seeing this one 'how to pick up naija gals'..that is so razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!wtf!my name is jerry...or jirry abi wetin in talk!my friends call me Ani.....euggggggggggggggh