Heo! Some people have time!

Roger certainly had nothing to do, creating a:

Just kidding, I like seeing stuff like this. Even "I" have time (check out Aramide's Nollywood). It's quite amusing, the dictionary contains words like Ghana must go, etc.

What's more, he's not even Nigerian. So for all you guys and girls out there who have spare time on your hands, do something useful and my next article share (not blog) is gonna be about realising your potential so look forward to that :o)

Who remembers my article on the BBC cock-up? We all thought the guy was his taxi driver thanks to the stupid British Media who already assumed that probably because he was a foreigner from a third world country. But my sister posted a comment to say he was actually going for an interview at the BBC and there was a mix up. And lo and behold it's true. I read the TRUE STORY. Now, people are campaigning for the BBC to give the guy a job because they turned him down. The campagin website is www.guygoma.com Hehehe madness!

4 comments:

Pilgrimage to Self said...

Hi Mona, and just because you asked the question, I'm tagging you as well. hehehehe. The answer to your question is my comments. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how you keep finding these things. But the website idea is rather hilarious. I guess we are about to manufacture another celebrity again

Anonymous said...

Talk about a minute of world fame. He's already a celebrity if you ask me. LOL!
This Roger Blench appears to be some kind of expert of Nigerian languages sha....

Aramide said...

Tell me about it!