Sheesh!! Nigerians! There's no pleasing you is there!
So, as a result of all the moaning I got (someone actually sent me a text to update my blog), I'm here now oh and I think I'm quite proud of what I'm about to deliver actually :o)
- First is the most interesting thing I've seen on YouTube. The Calabar-American poet. Hehe...just even thinking of it is making me giggle already. As innn, what is so funny about an African-American woman talking and suddenly she throws in some Calabar??? Huhhh? Hehe...ok she's Nigerian but you know what I mean. Watch below:
Homeward by Bassey Ikpi
- Apparently some Nigerian houses are being swallowed up by sand! Check out the story here.
- I bet some of you have seen this, I got a forward this week titled - 'This is what happens when you gossip at work' - SHOCKING! (See below)
- Introducing Naijapolis! It has a Forum, Blog, News Page, Gallery and Music Videos. Worth checking out! Heheh - reminds me of Smallville - Metropolis/Naijapolis :P
- Also, check out Jeremy's blog on Lagos Changes
- Mari sent me some pics of the new Airbus A380, thought I'd share:
You wouldn't have thought the French would get there first huh? Anyways Airbus are good.
- Check out Naijavixen for fun stuff, especially details of the Cupid Ball on Feb. 9th, hosted by Tunde and Wunmi Obe, holding at The Grand Ball Room of Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos!
- Taureanminx gives us the latest Blogville Gist here (wink).
- And of course, Bella's for some weekend luv! She also has stuff on the Raise Your Right Hand Ring For Africa of which Beyonce, J.Lo and Patricia Arquette are supporting.
- For those in Jand - a special FREEBIE here (2 for 1 on train tickets till 11th Feb)!!
Well I'm looking forward to my weekend :o) What's everyone doing for theirs?
Have a good one! xxx